NM MINI MOTORING

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NM MINI MOTORING
NM MINI MOTORING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue May 14, 2019 8:57 am

About the new forum . . .

3 posters

Go down

About the new forum . . . Empty About the new forum . . .

Post by ADMIN2 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 pm

NMMINI.ORG has a new forum!! Please remember it IS brand new!

We have opened this forum topic for you discuss it. Please keep in mind this should be a productive discussion. Some of the reasons you would want to post here . . .

• You would like a feature added.
  • You would like to have a feature removed.
  • You are having a problems using a feature.
  • You have noticed a bug.
    If you think you have noticed a bug please include as much description as you can. Such as what you were doing at the time, what OS are you running, and what browser and version you are using.
  • You want to tell us just how cool it is. Cool

This topic is for the general population of the forum. That means we are allowing forum users to help each other. For that reason we cannot guarantee that replies to questions posted by anyone other than an Administrator/Moderator will be correct.
ADMIN2
ADMIN2
Admin

Back to top Go down

About the new forum . . . Empty Time and Date

Post by Max Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Please see the FAQ entry if you are seeing the wrong time and date displayed.

FAQ
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

About the new forum . . . Empty Re: About the new forum . . .

Post by evilmini Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:09 am

Forum looks great. Thanks for the great work! How do we get those cool "avatar" things or whatever like Max's pirate flag? I liked the one I had on the old website.
evilmini
evilmini
evilmini

Back to top Go down

Post by evilmini Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:58 am

Never mind...
I found the avatar section on "profile". Yay!
evilmini
evilmini

Back to top Go down

About the new forum . . . Empty Calendar & Current Events

Post by ADMIN2 Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:01 pm

I have made a few changes to the way the calendar and current events forums are tied. It appears to be doing what we want it to do. The news pane, located in the lower right part of the screen, is once again showing "HOT" topics for trips, lunches, dinners, meet&greets, and such. I will be keeping an eye on it for the next few posts to make sure it truly is doing what we need it to do.

I have to apologize for "hijacking" some of your threads and reposting them. I had to do this to get them back into the news pane. It just wouldn't work with a move command that would have kept the original poster information. If you are coordinating a trip or event just jump back in there and let people know you are still organizing it and I am not. Double check the post for accuracy. Please! My inbox is already way to full each day. Shocked

If you need an item posted on the calendar please PM me and I will send you instructions on how to do so. This is important! If you don't follow these steps it won't show up in all the right places.

Thanks,
Admin2
ADMIN2
ADMIN2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down