NM MINI MOTORING

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NM MINI MOTORING
NM MINI MOTORING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue May 14, 2019 8:57 am

[b]Motoring in the Manzanos-lunch![/b]

Go down

[b]Motoring in the Manzanos-lunch![/b] Empty [b]Motoring in the Manzanos-lunch![/b]

Post by Jammin' Jannie Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 am

Hey Gang!

I'm planning a drive Saturday, July 28th to the Willard Cantina! It's a great drive on 337 out of Tijeras. Lots of twisties to Estancia, then cut over to Willard. There's some pretty good Mexican food at the Willard Cantina on Hwy 60. It's only about an hour's drive.

If anyone is interested, meet me in the parking lot near the movie theaters at the Four Hills Village Shopping Center at Central and Tramway Saturday at 9:45. We'll take off at 10:00...! I'll be in the laser blue convertible!

Hope to see ya there!!
Jammin' Jannie
Jammin' Jannie

Back to top Go down

[b]Motoring in the Manzanos-lunch![/b] Empty Re: [b]Motoring in the Manzanos-lunch![/b]

Post by Jammin' Jannie Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Ok....sorry, but there's been a change of plans. Not sure if anyone was interested in this drive, but I'm going to have to postpone it a week. So now I'm shooting for Saturday, August 4th...I'll confirm with a reply a few days before that.

Same time, same place, same destination!

Thanks!!
Jammin' Jannie
Jammin' Jannie

Back to top Go down

[b]Motoring in the Manzanos-lunch![/b] Empty Re: [b]Motoring in the Manzanos-lunch![/b]

Post by Jammin' Jannie Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Wow, so I still haven't heard if anyone wants to join me on this drive. I'll be there at the parking lot at 9:45. If no one shows up, well, I guess I'll see y'all on the next one! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Jammin' Jannie
Jammin' Jannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum